Women envision their wedding event practically from birth. Understandably, all of them want to look as good as they possibly can for the occasion. Although many women arrange their hair or wear makeup every day, wedding hair dos and makeup warrant a specific treatment as the event can occur at many times and different places.
Here are a few wedding beauty tips that can really help make you feel like the most ravishing bride in the world:
• Get a facial at least 3 days prior to your big event. Your skin will shine with a beautiful glow. Plus, makeup applies better and looks healthier.
• If the wedding is scheduled during the day, consider coordinating your theme and your makeup in neutral tones.
• Use waterproof mascara. If you’re prone to cry at some moments, it is suitable, of course, if your mascara or eye-liner will not create dark circles under your eyes.
• A professional makeup artist can be helpful to give the whole affair a cohesive feel, as long as you know that your reserve funds can can absorb the expense of a professional. If you’re planning a summer wedding, your professional makeup artist can create a summer look for everyone – a big help if not everyone is aware of the perfect hues for a summer occasion.
• Know which skin type you have. This can help your chosen makeup artist determine whether you would benefit from oil-based or water-based products. The difference is in how the products will apply and stay on and it can change even the tone.
• If you are plagued by oily skin, learn about products that will work best for that, so it helps your face to not shine (literally) in the photos of your special day.
For your hair to look equally divine, read these ideas:
• Because of your hair’s constant exposure in the wind, be it in the church or at the garden reception, fight frizz and dryness by making your conditioner work harder.
• Because it’s not unheard of for the bride to have a small handbag, especially to the reception, you might want to keep a small comb to help you out with stray strands. Be careful though with your hair setting.
• Remember to ensure your eyebrows are trimmed as well. Brows add to your rest of the face to give a more groomed appearance.
• Encourage everyone to coordinate hair dos as well, so styles won’t clash or look like they’re guests at different weddings.
• For the groom and his entourage, remind them to get their hair cut for a more customary and ‘wedding proper’ appearance.
Wedding hair and makeup preparations shouldn’t wait to be performed right before the big day. Keep in mind the effort you’ve expended choosing a place, menu and wedding gown. You need to pay the exact same attention to your hairstyle and skin, two common things your guests will notice. You will enjoy your special day as the most ravishing bride anyone’s yet seen.
If you get overwhelmed, try not to let it get to you as affect your face and hair as well. Long before your wedding, keep eating healthy and do some fitness so you can expel any toxins your body may have stored – you will feel beautiful inside and out.