Looking your best on your wedding day is of utmost importance. Your wedding day is one of the most important and photographed days of your life. On this special day you will let your friends and family share in the love you and your groom have for each other. Even the most attractive woman wants to look her best or maybe even different on her wedding day.
You should plan ahead with a professional to try different looks. If you decide to try something new on your special day you may live to regret it. However when planned ahead trying new make up and hairstyles can be beneficial if you find something you like.
So when planning your wedding, keep in mind that a professional can be costly so add it to your budget
Here are some tips to help choose what look you want to achieve on your wedding day.
1. When deciding on what makeup to wear it is safe to choose a more natural look. You don’t want to look fake or heavily painted in your pictures and when meeting and greeting your guests. Remember natural looking makeup looks great in pictures.
2. You will have additional stress from all of your wedding planning so the best thing for your skin would be to get a facial to help eliminate the stress and to cleanse and hydrate your skin.
3. You should plan enough time to prepare your hair. You may need at least 6 weeks before your wedding day to make changes to your hair. If changing your hair color or hair style you may need up to six months.
4. If you don’t have a hairdresser that you already use be sure to find one that is recommended by your friends and family. For your appointment bring pictures of your wedding dress, headpiece and hairstyles you may want to try. Be sure to share with your hairdresser what you might want to try a new hair color or style.
5. I can not express how important time is when choosing to have your hair permed or relaxed. If there is a chance that your hair can be damaged by what you choose to do be sure to discuss it with your hairdresser. Damaged hair does not look good in pictures and can be difficult to style. Just remember to must have enough time to undo something you don’t like.
6. Before coloring your hair make sure the color will compliment your skin tone and your eye color. You might choose to your a temporary color before going with a permanent color. Your hairdresser can give you the best guidance.
7.When deciding on a new hairstyle take the cut of your gown into consideration. If your gown tends to be more casual be sure to choose a hair style that is simple and not to busy. You should think about being comfortable .Having to fuss over your hair is the last thing you need to worry about on your special day.
8. Adding highlights to short hair will give you a more enhanced look. Deep conditioning your hair can help add shine. There are also many products that can help add shine. For that special touch you may choose to add a flower to your hair.
9. If the length of your hair is longer you may want to wear an updo for a more elegant look. You will have many things to think about and having your hair up is easier to maintain.